corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c sri mirrors fs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c sri mirrors fs
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
7th May 06 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo peeps, times come to sell my sri mirrors, driving round in kingston is not right for them, so have put my standard ones back on.....seeing as they are in the garage not doing anything, thought i would sell them!

the drivers does have some damage to the outside edge.....but nothing a proper touch up wont sort out, also if ur gettin em resprayed it wone effect them at all! The passengers one is mint. they are in black sapphire

These come with baseplates and all wiring etc, ready to go straight onto ur sxi/sri (old ones)

heres some piccys:

Wanting £180 + P&P ono or would consider a deal on some black dtm's (manual or electric)
duffman

8th May 06 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hya mate am defo interest in them mirros have been tryin to find some for mine for ages. i would be willing to pay about £80.00. but i would be able to get u sum dtm's if u wanted to swop instead like u said. are they manual or electric m8?
ChazSXi

8th May 06 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my askin price is £180, ur offerin me £100 less...err...no

[Edited on 15-05-2006 by ChazSXi]
ChazSXi

15th May 06 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BACK up for sale!

open to offers on these...selling to fund new leather interior!
Jas

15th May 06 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by duffman
hya mate am defo interest in them mirros have been tryin to find some for mine for ages. i would be willing to pay about £80.00. but i would be able to get u sum dtm's if u wanted to swop instead like u said. are they manual or electric m8?
no need for the arsey reply. hes offered you dtms
1.2-Ls-Corsa

15th May 06 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think DTM's are a straight swap for Genuine Vauxhall SRI mirrors bud. DTMS cost about £60 and SRI's at there cheapest go for about £160. Love to have a set of these but the difference it makes to the look in my eyes are not worth the cost it is.

[Edited on 15-05-2006 by 1.2-Ls-Corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c sri mirrors fs 25 database queries in 0.0874629 seconds