corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lowering Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowering Question
JM_16v

User status: Offline
24th May 06 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i gone 60mm and erm had two mates in the car both a bit on the large side

well i heard a rattling....in traffic and on pull away from centre to rear of car on the exsaught....

chcuked them out drove it no noise then got them back in again and it rattled and so on :s just wondered why it rattles its not on the ground
drax

24th May 06 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the exahust clamp rattling off the rear axel from where its been lowered, take it into a garage and ask them to raise the exhaust up abit as its rattling off the rear axel, they'll do it if they can..

If you've got a mot or tyres or wheels to go on best to do it then as its less hassel.

Sorry to thread still but im lowered 60 mm too, and its settled out now, ive noticed when going round corners to the left fairly hard my hand brake light comes on
JM_16v

24th May 06 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yeah ill get exsaught clamp fixed :s but mines welded so is it possible
Eck
Premium Member

24th May 06 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine did that too drax and yeh mte take it to a garage and see what they can do
JM_16v

24th May 06 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also doesnt do any damag does it
chr15barn3s

24th May 06 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drax
Its the exahust clamp rattling off the rear axel from where its been lowered, take it into a garage and ask them to raise the exhaust up abit as its rattling off the rear axel, they'll do it if they can..

If you've got a mot or tyres or wheels to go on best to do it then as its less hassel.

Sorry to thread still but im lowered 60 mm too, and its settled out now, ive noticed when going round corners to the left fairly hard my hand brake light comes on

Check your brake fluid

New Poll