corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kosei Alloy Wheel Valves..Where can I get some ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kosei Alloy Wheel Valves..Where can I get some ?
Rooney

User status: Offline
27th May 06 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need some valves out of a kosei alloy wheel, aparently they are different to standard ones...anyone know anything about them or know where i can get some?

ta !
haigy1

28th May 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u had em snap on u like it did to me ring up wheel mania n ask for a valve for kosei double racer.theyll supply em bout 3 quid each or if they r loose just tighten the bolt up behaind em they ok then
Gaz

28th May 06 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheel base do them but for £15

they use jap valves and if the tyres are fitted on a certian angle they will snap really easy...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kosei Alloy Wheel Valves..Where can I get some ? 25 database queries in 0.0088322 seconds