corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Monkey Bike Kinlon Road Legal Honda Replica

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Monkey Bike Kinlon Road Legal Honda Replica
Liam

User status: Offline
12th Jun 06 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of a mate

Base Price £500. Price based on condition and low miles, as technically worth £650

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4650028993

You are bidding on a awesome condition, low mileaged, well looked after, superb quality road-legal Honda - replica Monkey Bike, manufactured by Kinlon (not so well known in the UK, but well known and respected across Europe and Asia). This bike has a 75cc kit fitted, but the 50cc is included in the sale. Please take time to read all about it, and please don't bid unless you seriously intend to buy. Thank you.

I recently bought this bike from a mechanic that has stripped it down, checked it over, rebuilt it, checking all nuts, bolts and torque settings - lubricated, greased and serviced it fully.

The bike is in AWESOME condition. I am being real honest in this description. the most honest, relyable and damn beautiful bike I have owned.

Over time, the following items have been bought:

* Rear Shocks (Monkey Bike UK Heavy Duty Adjustables )
* Japanese Wheel Bearings
* 4" Road Tyres (still have the 3.5" Off-road Tyres if required)
* 75cc Kitaco Bore-up Kit (Piston, Rings and Cylinder Block)
* 22mm Inlet Manifold
* Larger Main Jet in Carburetter
* Power Carburetter Air Filter
* 17-tooth Final Drive Sprocket
* Jincheng/Monkey bike UK Battery Cover
* Custom Gear Indicator (tells you what gear you are in (0=neutral, or 1,2,3,4) - VERY handy.
* Better Rear-view Mirrors
* Bleeper added to Left-Right Indicators

I am also including the following spares which I have taken pictures of and posted below. these are:

* Original airbox
* Original drive sprocket (hasn't done many if any miles)
* BRAND NEW crosser tyres
* Original owners manual
* Entire 50cc gasket set
* The 50cc barrel, piston, circlips etc
* Other rearview mirror not currently fitted to bike (only reason it's not fitted is I never look at my left mirror)
* Original kinlon tool kit

The bike is undamaged and in very good condition. It has only been used at weekends by myself for rides in the country. Mileage is around 380. Road tax expires at the end of October 2006, but only costs £15 a year anyway. Petrol consumption is obviously very low - runs on Unleaded - I use Shell Optimax (the best) with a little added octane booster, to keep it running cool. An MOT Test will not be required until November 2007, but I don't think it will have any trouble in passing. Kick starts with no trouble, and runs smoothly. Has a four-speed gearbox, with a real clutch. It has all the usual features and accessories including folding handlebars, sidelight, dippable headlight, rearlight, brake light, horn, indicators, steering lock, ignition lock, luggage rack, etc. Can be ridden by anyone 16 years and up with a motorcycle licence, and can be ridden by anyone with a car driving licence.

If you would like to know any more about it, please contact me through e-Bay, and I will be glad to help.

Please note that I am also advertising this bike elsewhere, therefore I reserve the right to end the auction early if I receive an acceptable offer from another source. I will end early for sensible offers. Buyer collects, although I may consider delivering at a price.

Viewing welcome. Offers welcome also. Any questions message me or ring: 07875515953 (Ben) - Just please don't ring before about 10am and any later than about 11pm. If I don't reply i'm probably in a college lecture but i'll ring back. You bid to buy! Please no timewasters! Thanks for reading, and good luck bidding!

MAY CONSIDER DELIVERING WITHIN 20 MILES FROM COLWICH/LITTLE HAYWOOD IN STAFFORD. Although the bike should fit fine in a decent sized car with the handlebars bought down. Thanks.

[Edited on 13-06-2006 by LiamD]
Liam

12th Jun 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Liam

13th Jun 06 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Monkey Bike Kinlon Road Legal Honda Replica 25 database queries in 0.0092561 seconds