corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT
CULLSRI

User status: Offline
18th Jun 06 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a brand new POWER TEC induction kit for sale.

I bought this for my corsa C 1.4 SRI but it did not fit and company would not give me a refund or another filter.

The filter is new still in the box with the protective cover on it and complete with fitting instructions, all clips and brackets bolts etc and even the power tec sticker all in the power tec box.

The neck on the filter is 80mm and you may need a rubber induction reducer to fit to your car. (I CAN SUPPLY A NEW ONE OF THESE IF NEEDED TO REDUCE IT TO THE SIZE YOU NEED).

I can email a picture to anyone interested.

I paid £109 for this plus postage but would accept £50 for it.

I live in SCOTLAND but am willing to post this inside the u.k..

Email me for pics or if interested cullsvts@aol.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT 25 database queries in 0.0056539 seconds