corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport R reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport R reg
ato_123

User status: Offline
16th Jun 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Putting my corsa up for sale as title says, had it about a year now. Not over done it with modifications, its done 75,000 miles. Its got MOT till January, and its got tax for about 4 months i think. Its a really nice car, really enjoyed it. Only selling as i have just got a new job and want a faster car.
Have'nt got any up to date pic's, but will get some at the weekend, untill then here are some.

Sorry - some of the pics are of when i first brought the car, when it was standard, just imagine the rest of the mods untill the weekend. lol

The alloys wheels are not the black ones, they are the standard vauxhall ones. The rubbish headlight eye brow things have been taken off.
It had a full service about 5 months ago, castrol gtx magntec oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, wiper blades, ngk spark plugs, bosch ht leads etc.
New battery.
It has been lowered 60mm on PI springs.
It has a piper 3 and half inch outwardly rolled backbox.
Has a new FK grill.
Rear wiper removed and gromet in its place.
It has been stripped out in the rear, no seats etc.
But, i have everything to put it back to standard i.e springs, seats etc.
It has infinity component speakers in the front and pioneer speakers in originals place in the back.
Apart from that its pretty much standard.

Bad bits:
Spoiler a little faded, tiny bit of rust on drivers door. nothing major.

Looking to sell in a couple of weeks, 1500 ono

u2u me for more info or questions.

Thanks
ato_123

17th Jun 06 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
ato_123

19th Jun 06 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport R reg 25 database queries in 0.0098848 seconds