corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO FK Silverline X coilover people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO FK Silverline X coilover people
X 60RSA

User status: Offline
21st Jun 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The above kit arrives on my door tomorrow, i take it the front shocks can be adjusted damper wise whenever i like...........but what about the back......??

I reckon this coilover set uses koni dampers? My last koni set up had to (although not coilovers) be adjusted/setup for dampness as to what you wanted before it went on the car and couldn't be adjusted like the front.........is this the same with the coilover kits?

Cheers

Dave

New Poll