corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust problem
K@R£N

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 06 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i posted the other day bout my car making a funny noise and by looking today i've narrowed it down to my exhaust. Its not a constant humming that it used to be but a brum brum brum, if that makes sense. Any one have any idea wot it could be???
MR2Mike

22nd Jun 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worst description ive ever heard but at a wild guess the exhaust is blowing or you have a misfire or something along those lines
K@R£N

22nd Jun 06 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
worst description ive ever heard but at a wild guess the exhaust is blowing or you have a misfire or something along those lines

sorry about the description but it's hard to make a noise through writing. The exhaust sounds like its got a beat to it when in neatral, rather than just a constant noise. When driving around my car feels the same but i think its used more petrol faster, but that could be as i've been in traffic recently. does that help???
ColinS

22nd Jun 06 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the exhaust hitting the back axle ?

New Poll