corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » ill say this

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ill say this
Adam-D

User status: Offline
27th Jun 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honestly ask yourself and put yourself in the position

this situation has been annoying me so i want honest opinions

if you were buying somthing agreed on a price and a delivery date of a item
say a car
and the day came and past nothing turned up and then a week later you get a message saying that the car was sold to somone else who offered more money and the person selling didnt have to deliver

2 positions here

1) if you were the buyer would you be arsed
2) if you were the seller would you take the lower amount of money and drive all that way say 60 mile to deliver. or take the more money and no delivery

i know what i would have done, take the extra money.
and as a buyer, i still have my cash, havent lost anything, so just carry on

ps, good on ya lad for getting more for it. i wudda done the same
random dav
Premium Member

27th Jun 06 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WRLFC !

Project cars
Rexy

28th Jun 06 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my opinion, if somebody offered me more money for anything i would take it. Unless it was a really close mate or sombody i know rather well and if favors were concerned.

But usually, more money gets my vote. And i did apologise, but they lad who got arsey with you... well tell him to go suck a carrot.
Adam_B

28th Jun 06 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be fairly stupid not to take more money for it. especially if the first person hasnt paid anything.
Adam-D

29th Jun 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rexy

But usually, more money gets my vote. And i did apologise, but they lad who got arsey with you... well tell him to go suck a carrot.

no need to apaolagise dude, honestly. i would have 100% done the same.
glad 4 you.

just using this situation as a comparison for another situation that i had and that person was annoyed with me.

ah well cant win em all.

i think anyone in that situation will do the same. its human nature

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » ill say this 25 database queries in 0.0111961 seconds