corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » p-reg vectra sri 2.5 v6 tax & mot quick car and sounds awsome. cheap!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p-reg vectra sri 2.5 v6 tax & mot quick car and sounds awsome. cheap!!
ckallis500

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vectra sri 2.5 v6 not too bad condition for its age, the front drivers wing has some surface rust along its edge, a couple marks here and there but nothing major. the car has a 4inch jap style back box which is not too loud and an induction kit which makes the car sound awsome. the car drives perfectly. only downside is the car has 191k on the clock but but has no rattles, does not smoke and does not tap!! i have priced the car acordingly. the only other thing that needs doing is one of the hand brake cables has snapped. the car has tax untill the end of this month and it has mot untill february next year. asking £550 or nearest offer.. perfect for a nova/corsa conversion... let me know if interested... cheers please call or text me on 07729465370 as i am not online much

[Edited on 03-07-2006 by ckallis500]
micky.allan

3rd Jul 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what colour is your vectra????
and are you after a cash sale or a swap??
ckallis500

3rd Jul 06 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car is black, i am after a cash sale, as i need the cash to finish off my stripped out n caged corsa gsi... cheers
ckallis500

4th Jul 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
ckallis500

5th Jul 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
ckallis500

6th Jul 06 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back to the top....
#18silvercorsa#

8th Jul 06 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pictures?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » p-reg vectra sri 2.5 v6 tax & mot quick car and sounds awsome. cheap!! 25 database queries in 0.0996981 seconds