corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest in my corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gauging interest in my corsa sport
wainey

User status: Offline
11th Jul 06 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p reg 1.4 corsa sport with 57k on the clock
Mot until march 2007,tax until may 2007
K and N air filter,Sportex four branch manifold, straight through exhaust with de cat, front strut brace.
I'ts grey, semi smooth tailgate, gsi side skirts, colour coded, DTM mirrors, dietrich front bumper (like rs). Lowered 60mm on shocks and springs. Black morette twin headlamps with indicators in bumper.Mhw smoked rear lights, smoked side repeaters.Carbon fibre bonnet.Black Speedline allesio 2's with low pro's less than 2mnths old. yellow air intake, yellow irmscher badges, yellow calipers.

lots of receipts.

Only thing that needs doing to this to finish the looks is tinted windows.

3000 o.v.n.o may p/x

u2u me if interested and will send pics if i decide to sell.

[Edited on 11-07-2006 by wainey]

[Edited on 11-07-2006 by wainey]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest in my corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.0074120 seconds