corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » carbon bonnet (ebay)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carbon bonnet (ebay)
chapcorsa

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Cabon-Fibre-Bonnet-Vauxhall-Corsa-B-NEW_W0QQitemZ8054833073QQihZ019QQcategoryZ23012QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just seen this on ebay and thought it was pretty cheap for a brand spanker seein as they usually sell for £350 - 400.
Tommy

12th Jul 06 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get why anyone would buy this unless they have seriously stripped there car
chapcorsa

12th Jul 06 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some like the aesthetics of a carbon bonnet. they look "street" if you like but are still subtle in a way. thats what i think of mine anyway, contrasts well with my car i reckon and adds a bit of style without a load of fibreglass and bodyfiller!!
Tommy

13th Jul 06 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt it have been cheaper just to get a bonet with carbon effect

Each to there own though i do agree they look cool.
abdus

13th Jul 06 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will finally put one...they are cool...but will need to look for a bargain on ebay...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » carbon bonnet (ebay) 25 database queries in 0.0071349 seconds