corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Family Bus (pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Family Bus (pics)
SetH

User status: Offline
24th Jul 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always see these roaring around, then bodyrolling their ass's of around roundabouts

If i could afford one, id get some serious bling pimping wheels, slam it, tint it, fill with subs and drive around at 10mph pimping.

Just hate it when people try to drive them like a sports car, makes me point and laugh tbh.
Rhys

24th Jul 06 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sooo many jealous people.........

I know what I'd rather have anyday.

[Edited on 24-07-2006 by Rhys]
Dom

24th Jul 06 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car, like said though wheels don't suit it - standard ones look a lot better!
Though im confused why you say you have it for the kid? Been proven they aren't the best types of car in crashes and can causes problems for other drives - if you wanted a tank should have got a volvo or saab aero!

p.s - before one of the new dudes say anything, this isnt jealousy, its opinions not everyone can like the same thing

[Edited on 24-07-2006 by Dom]
boyracer2002

24th Jul 06 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome mate, well into the X5, didnt used to like but grown on me and looks well
Boydy

24th Jul 06 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been sellin the charlie oscar for them cars then

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Family Bus (pics) 23 database queries in 0.0078599 seconds