corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nova k-reg white 2.0 8v unfinished project (1.2i on log book)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova k-reg white 2.0 8v unfinished project (1.2i on log book)
ckallis500

User status: Offline
28th Jul 06 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale a k-reg white 3door nova, the car is mot'd untill march 07 but no tax. the car has a 2.0 8v (130bhp) cavalier sri engine fitted, the car is still registered as a 1.2injection so very cheap on tax and insurance. the car has 6 spoke 15" calibra wheels but has large 55 profile tyres (all good) and i think there rubbing a bit as sometimes when going round a corner u can hear a scrubbing sound. the car starts and drives fine, the suspension is very soft and does not help with the weight of the 2.0 so guessing its probably the original 14 year old shocks lol. it is still fitted with the original 1.2i exhaust sytem and cat which is causing the engine to hesitate slightly at low revs but once its going it goes well. it also has 2.0 16v front brakes with new pads fitted... as i say im selling it as an unfinished project, would be an ideall quick run around, to be honest all i would do to the car if i had time and money to do it is, change to lower profile tyres and fit a suspension kit and a fee flowing exhaust.. all the main work is done... the outside is fairly clean a few small dents but nothing major, and hardly any rust, just some minor surface rust on the arches... for any more info please do not hesitate to pm/u2u me.. many thanks chris
ckallis500

28th Jul 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oops forgot, wanting in the region of ££450ish.... it can be driven away!!! and i think its only 3 or 4 owners from new
tooolbox timmy

29th Jul 06 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
mitsu

29th Jul 06 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?????????????
jamied

29th Jul 06 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ckallis500
the car is still registered as a 1.2injection so very cheap on tax and insurance.

do you not mind driving without insurance???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nova k-reg white 2.0 8v unfinished project (1.2i on log book) 25 database queries in 0.0084009 seconds