corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you scrape your centre section? (willay's exhaust troubles)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you scrape your centre section? (willay's exhaust troubles)
Reedy

User status: Offline
31st Jul 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never had probs with my fanny mold
jazzer2k3

31st Jul 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got magnex de-cat inc back box and i ave the exact same problems, especially on the speed bumps (x2) In the road that sperate the road - When some1 is comming the other way
chr15barn3s

31st Jul 06 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything low on the front of my car scrapes :S

The centre section does aswell and ive got a powerflow system with a really small centre box.

You could try some rubbers off a vectra as there shorter and stiffer.
Rob_Corsa

2nd Aug 06 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was scraping at the front of the center box so I replaced the front ruber hangers and re-aligned it and it seems to sit about an inch higher now and not droop so much in the middle.

I'd had a few problems with it twisting at the rear and the middle drooping at the same time but its seems to be sorted with new clamps and hangers.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you scrape your centre section? (willay's exhaust troubles) 23 database queries in 0.0097561 seconds