corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » l reg gsi seats into a r reg merit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author l reg gsi seats into a r reg merit?
g_macca

User status: Offline
10th Aug 06 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite i got a bit of a problem on my hands now...
i bought a gsi interior off my mate ( door cards, front and rear seat), i have got everything to fit except the backseat as it looks like they are different mounting brackets than my old seat, and the pin things that locks the seat at the top are differnt positions.

does anybody have an idea how i can get over this problem as i would be very grateful??

thanx
Graeme

[Edited on 10-08-2006 by g_macca]
mattievRS

10th Aug 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by g_macca
rite i got a bit of a problem on my hands now...
i bought a gsi interior off my mate ( door cards, front and rear seat), i have got everything to fit except the backseat as it looks like they are different mounting brackets than my old seat, and the pin things that locks the seat at the top are differnt positions.

does anybody have an idea how i can get over this problem as i would be very grateful??

thanx
Graeme

[Edited on 10-08-2006 by g_macca]

Strip the covering of the merit seat and then the same with the gsi seat and swap them over.
g_macca

10th Aug 06 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea mate, but how do i get the materials off, or the big metal plate thing?

nice1
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

10th Aug 06 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just swapped the brackets over went to the scrappy and found the right brakcets

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
mattievRS

10th Aug 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by g_macca
good idea mate, but how do i get the materials off, or the big metal plate thing?

nice1

Its probably eisier to do what daniel corsa did.But if you decide to swap the covering do a search on rear seats on the forum and there is a step by step guide!
g_macca

12th Aug 06 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just taken m17tty's i idea, an it worked nice1

New Poll