corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap saxo VTR 1999 T £1495

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap saxo VTR 1999 T £1495
ellclover

User status: Offline
1st Aug 06 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FOR SALE

My vtr is for sale, i havent owned this car for long but i missed the 16v roar so i have been out and bought a 106 gti. the car is a pretty honest car and standard apart from the exhaust

basically the good points are it runs like a dream with full service history and a massive folder of receipts and the paint work is good con for the year the interior is spotless and its cheap to insure. it also has a very expenive clifford G5 alarm, which is basically the dogs bollox it has got proximity sensors and 2 carbon fiber remotes.

the not so good points are that it has done 110k which like i said isnt to bad as it still runs well. the exhaust also rattles and vibrates sometimes as it has been poorly fitted. the previous owner supposedly took it to exhaustsuk but im not convinced. it has 2 small dents on the bonnet that i have tryed to get in the pic and also a dent in the bootlid where the previous owner reversed into something.

over all not a bad car. it has about 3 months tax and 11 months MOT

any questions or 2 view the car give me a ring or text on 07738688898

TimW

User status: Offline
12th Aug 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still for sale mate?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap saxo VTR 1999 T £1495 25 database queries in 0.0107908 seconds