corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What to do ?

Poll: What to do ?
  Black n Red Theme
  Chrome Bling Bling
  Random Colour (Pink!! :| )

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to do ?
SwN

User status: Offline
   15th Aug 06 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some help / advice , got a let / xe rocker cover here for my new engine , just want to know what yous would do ? Keep with the red black theme and paint cover black , with red plug cover with balck writing or go bling and get it chromed , both are costing about the same price , what would you do ? here is a pic of the car too

And just another wee note , Clio Valver is out the garage running fine again , but the 1.2 8v has decided to spit its water pump out so its in the garage all polished up for next month until it goes for a new heart sorry for the essay
JM_16v

15th Aug 06 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black and red! so many chrome these days
SwN

15th Aug 06 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only reason i like chrome , as its so clean looking if you know what i mean ?lol but i also like the idea of the black red. Decisions Decisions
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

15th Aug 06 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like chrome myself

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What to do ? 23 database queries in 0.0064230 seconds