corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sports Cat's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports Cat's
Gaz

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone explain how these work and if they are worth it?

I dont have any in particular in mind, any recommendations?

[Edited on 22-08-2006 by Gaz]
SetH

22nd Aug 06 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just a cat thats less restrictive then a factory one and hence frees up a few bhp but also keeps your emissions legal.

you can either fit a full system with a sports cat and leave it and have no worries mot time etc. or fit a system with a decat and put the cat back on for mots.

sports cats are expensive though.
DAYZEE

22nd Aug 06 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sports cats are metallic rather than ceramic, metallics flow gas more efficiently. High performance cars have metallics from the factory, porsches, ferraris etc....
Gaz

22nd Aug 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im decat'ed now, its just we have a few random MOT people on the roads nearby and ive heard a few in liverpool also, i just dont want to be done on the side of the road etc...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sports Cat's 23 database queries in 0.0085649 seconds