corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wires and fuses?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wires and fuses?
Hemzy

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 06 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, im planning on gettin two amps one for a sub 500watt rms and and a 4 channel for speakrs 4x100rms, is it ok to use the 2 x 4 gauge wiring kits by autoleads for both amps? and also will i need a distribution block to connect the power cables to the battery or can i run each of them separately to the battery? hope this makes sense i saw a diagram with two amps and it uses a distribution block with fuseholders to connect two power cables to the battery.

many thanks ppl

New Poll