corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Premier Wednesday: Manchester United 'v' Charlton Athletic Official Thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Premier Wednesday: Manchester United 'v' Charlton Athletic Official Thread
Marc

User status: Offline
   23rd Aug 06 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will Alan Smith be sat on the bench rarring to go? And will Michael Carrick be fit?? No Rooney or Scholes so I expect Solksjaer/Rossi to be playing aswell.
RyanSxi

23rd Aug 06 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope we can get a good start like the fulham game and get the 3 points. we need some good performances for the next 3 games while rooney and scholes are out. time for some1 to step up...
Ojc

23rd Aug 06 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CharlTOWN will win this.
Mather.16v

23rd Aug 06 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im guessing a 3-1 man utd win

saha 2 and oli 1

my 5-a-side game has been called off so were all meeting down the pub to watch it
Marc

23rd Aug 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Rooney or Scholes. No Heinze, knee injury, no Vidic, knee injury, no Carrick, knee injury No Smithy, Giggs is still hit and miss!!!
Marc

23rd Aug 06 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't too sure of Man United squad selection tonight, and at time the game was pretty slow and boring, the lack of commentary in the pub didn't help! The first goal by Darren Flecher was brilliant though, weaving in and out of 2 players in the box before booting it in to the back of the net, I was surprised! Saha's goal was what I'd expect from him really, wasn't anything spectacular, but a goals a goal! The inclusion of Solksjaer at 80min made my night however! A shot on target before getting an easy goal. Hes certainly got his form back! Nice to see Carrick has recovered too, he didn't do much but I'm expecting a lot more from him.

The Middlesborough 'v' Chelsea match was a pleasing result too!

Being called scum by a group of lads as I walked in to a pub was nice also!
RyanSxi

24th Aug 06 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only saw 2nd half as i was at football till 9. but i must admit i thought we played really well. charlton didnt get much of a luck in and ronaldo really impressed me. he was everywhere and linked up well with evra.

job well done
Tommy

24th Aug 06 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

giggs is returning to form as well which is a huge moost for Man U

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Premier Wednesday: Manchester United 'v' Charlton Athletic Official Thread 24 database queries in 0.0147181 seconds