corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crewe Vs Huddersfield

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crewe Vs Huddersfield
Danny P

User status: Offline
1st Sep 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On sky tomorrow lunch time

Keep an eye out for me in the crowd
Marc

1st Sep 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where something inconspicuos.
Danny P

1st Sep 06 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll go in bright orange jump suit so i stick out like a sore thumb
Cavey

1st Sep 06 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On Sky ?! SWEEEEEEEEET Come on you Reds!!
Danny P

1st Sep 06 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sky Sports 2 I think mate
Cavey

1st Sep 06 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch the first half at home, then go and watch the second half at work, cheers dude, didn't realise it was on TV
Danny P

2nd Sep 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deary, deary, deay me we were poor today. Cant believe I forked out £18 to travel over to Crewe in the pouriong down rain to watch that shower of shite Our defence was like watching the Chuckle Brothers today

Just watched the interview with Jackson after the match now, and yet again he's going on about us giving sloppy goals away - YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR OVER A SEASON NOW, SORT IT OUT, AND SORT IT QUICK . Sometimes wonder what teams do on a training ground throughout the week Same sh!t every week, bad defending, giving silly goals away, then having to try chase a game.

Dont normally slate my team, as I love them, and will defend them to the death as long as they've put the effort and committment in, but when they play like that did today they deserve some of the abuse they took. Especially after half the team walked off the field without even acknowledging out fans who had made the effort to go over, even though the game was on TV Some of them want to have a look at themselfs and see how good they really have it, then consider what some of the fans give up to PAY to watch THEM every Saturday.

Rant over

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crewe Vs Huddersfield 24 database queries in 0.0090010 seconds