corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. 1998 `R` reg, factory black. £125. YES! £125!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. 1998 `R` reg, factory black. £125. YES! £125!
cavmad

User status: Offline
9th Sep 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How cheap is this? Fiesta 1.25 Zetec, 1998 `R plate. 3 door in factory black. Tax/MOT expired, had a knock on n/s/r quarter and n/s door.
Not the prettiest (under statement) but I`m led to believe it`s NOT on the register, and the V5 is here. Engine rattly, checked oil and there was eff all in it. Sounds a little quieter now with some oil in it but could be knackered so bear that in mind please.
Pictures on request, I honestly think the car is worth a lot more in parts plus the weigh in when you`ve finished.
Delivery possible, ask for a quote but would prefer to keep within 50 miles of Chester, Cheshire.
Failing that will strip for parts, tell me what you want and how much you want to pay and if it`s reasonable (i.e worth the effort) I`ll remove parts.
Anything big I`ll need help removing.
DYL

9th Sep 06 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like alot of work? will it pass mot?
cavmad

9th Sep 06 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God knows! It might with the bodywork sorted but couldn`t and wouldn`t promise anything.
Being honest it`s probably more suitable for spares, there`s still a load of good parts on it and once finished it`ll weigh in for about £45-£50.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. 1998 `R` reg, factory black. £125. YES! £125! 25 database queries in 0.0172739 seconds