corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa vs Saxo/Gti Day required.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa vs Saxo/Gti Day required.........
Adam_B

User status: Offline
20th Sep 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Adam, i hate to say it, but it does require quite a bit of time and work to sort something like this out. As i've jsut said to someone, people that have the brains to do it generally don't want to get the cr4p that comes with it as well (usually from here and the other owners sites).

all i would do is try and get a load of peole along to the same trackday, i dont see the point in worrying about classes or having similar spec'd cars together, its not an FIA governed event and theres no prizes so i dont see the point in it being dead serious. Maybe im strange but i just like driving fast.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa vs Saxo/Gti Day required......... 23 database queries in 0.0098181 seconds