corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting My Car - Corsa C with lots of goodies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting My Car - Corsa C with lots of goodies
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 06 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok well the car is 95% going to be split but will depend on this weekends actions,
i am looking for offers on all the stuff that you can see on the car and i mean reasonable offers as i know roughly what there worth!

Interior: All comes as one package
2 x Cobra Sidewinders - £300 each untrimmed
Rear bench trimmed in Cream leather
4 door cards all trimmed in cream leather
stealth shelf trimmed in cream leather and green fabric
£offers

Carbon bonnet, few tiny hairline cracks near b post and 2 small patches where laquer has peeled off so they have been touched up with laquer but these are unoticeble un less you are really looking for them!
£offers

Front bumper : will need your from bumper plus cash.
£offers

Wheels : 17" Dare V2`s Painted in Gloss black, 3 brand new tyres under 200 miles ago, 1 tyre only 2,000 miles old. 2 wheels need refurbed or i can refurb the whole set for £120.
£offers

Any other stuff that you can see and i have forgoten about please make an offer!
M4tt_Envoy

29th Sep 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for the grill?
Graeme
Premium Member

29th Sep 06 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need a standard bumper in exchange and offers please as stated!
M4tt_Envoy

30th Sep 06 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard bumper in exchnage for the grill betwen the lights??

you need a base price as per forum rules.

i'll offer £35

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting My Car - Corsa C with lots of goodies 25 database queries in 0.3547540 seconds