corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » has anyone got a broken corsa central locking key/button laying around.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author has anyone got a broken corsa central locking key/button laying around.....
M2RTY

User status: Offline
1st Oct 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

......i have a corsa C with central locking but one of the micro switches is snapped off the unlock button.

does anyone have a spare one they can sell me (clips out the end of the key) - just need the tiny button

cheers
RobHayes

1st Oct 06 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one somewhere i think, i'll hunt it out tomorrow
calidus

1st Oct 06 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one sat here in front of me
M2RTY

1st Oct 06 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone drop me a u2u and i'll give you my addy. if you want a few quid to cover p+p let me know and ill pay pal it across

all i need is the micro switch part beneth the unlock (top) button

cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » has anyone got a broken corsa central locking key/button laying around..... 23 database queries in 0.1609449 seconds