corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20xe on track?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe on track?!
Pop

User status: Offline
7th Oct 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey...

been searching but couldn't really find the answer i was looking for.

in a corsa b i know the c20xe makes the front heavier but how do they perform out on track?

all constructive input would be great thanks
Cybermonkey

7th Oct 06 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u adam_b, he took his to the nurb ring and did very well
corsaandy

7th Oct 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well id say mine was great but then again i have not driven much else round a track, id say most hatcbacks with a cage and good suspension setup will be great on the track doesnt matter too much what car you start off with. Taken mine round the rign twice and it peforms very nicely.

Adam_B

7th Oct 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any corsa makes a horrible track car regardless of engine, but if your not shy of spending money you can make it acceptable. Need a very smooth driving style, you cant really throw it around and expect it to do you any favours. But if your smooth and progressive you will show up a hell of a lot of 'better' cars and get some confused looks in the paddock
Adam_B

7th Oct 06 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and you will want to get a baffled sump and do the xe breatehr mod if you take it on track, otherwise you get a batman style smoke screen out of every corner.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20xe on track?! 23 database queries in 0.0136139 seconds