corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Treg Corsa Sport 1.6 16V best offer takes it away

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Treg Corsa Sport 1.6 16V best offer takes it away
ciderman

User status: Offline
   14th Oct 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay people here we have for sale

1999 VAUXHALL CORSA 1.6 16V Sport 3dr
63,700 miles,
taxed till 30/04/2007,
m.o.t. till april 2007,
Black,
Lowered 60mm,
tinted windows,
scorpion stainless steel big bore back box,
Air conditioning, (needs regassed)
Alarm,
Alloy wheels,
Body coloured bumpers,
Central locking,
Drivers airbag,
Electric Windows,
Power assisted steering,
Radio/CD,
Sports seats,
Spoiler,
great little runner,
BAD POINTS
there is a slight scrape to front bumper but nothing major,
and it has been sprayed, its not a bad respray its very, very shiny you can see your face in it but if you were that way inclined you can find faults with the paint work, so dont expect a professional job as it was done by a mate of mine who is a professional car sprayer by trade but he hasn't got a ideal place for spraying just yet

as it would'nt be the ideal situation for me just to put my car up for a cash sale as i need a car for every day use,
what im proposing is.
a MINT cav gsi, and around maybe 500quid - 750quid depending on the condition of the cav.
would also consider a Vectra

1500 with standard sport alloys (good tread on all 4 wheels)
1750 with the TSW EVO-R's (these do need new tyres)

also i will throw in a boot panal to flush the boot, the boot popper is already fitted.

afew pictures with the 16" TSW EVO-R's on, which are available for sale,they have just been refurbised, they have been sprayed in a very nice gray/silver.

i can send more pictures if interested

Cheers Mark

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Treg Corsa Sport 1.6 16V best offer takes it away 25 database queries in 0.0092881 seconds