corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Foot Injury

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Foot Injury
Rocky

User status: Offline
   13th Sep 06 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in a friendly sunday match before the season starts one sad B*stard of the other side didnt like me so he purposly really stomped on my foot came off 40 min it was killing like hell anyways 2 weeks later on swelling gone down and brusing gone , stand and working on at mo no probs like but when i kick the football with my left foot it hurts as i feel there some bad bruising on muscle still so trying to concentrate kicking with my right to get that stronger as iam so used to kicking with my left, anyways what can i do to heal the muscle on top off my foot so doesnt hurt as much or dont hurt at all i am trying ice every night now to reduce the hurt after training any ideas lads i doubt its broken cause if it was i wouldnt be walking cheers rocky
J da Silva

13th Sep 06 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep soaking it in cold water, although there are a lot little tendons and boney bits on top of the foot so it's most likely you've stretched one when he forced his studs on you.
Rocky

14th Sep 06 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like mate is this time to go hospital or does it take to heal and go away fella??
J da Silva

14th Sep 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd imagine with rest it will be ok, but you need to stretch it alot during healing, otherwise your foot will heal in a stiff position.
hack3tt

14th Sep 06 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be a broken foot to be honest!
I have broken both my feet in the past and they dont do anything!! Just support bandage and tell you to ice it!!

as above,rest, ice and stretch!!

hope you make a quick recovery!!
Rocky

15th Sep 06 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope so fella just hurts when i kick football chucking ice on it every nightnow so hope it heals quick
Robbo

16th Sep 06 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well next time u see him go in on him like ben thatcher!

Last season one twat tried to run into me reall hard with his elbow buut luckily someomne warned me and i stood back and stuck me foot out... he went flying and got a noseblled
Rocky

16th Sep 06 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tidy fella i can tell you mate this was a rough team we drew 5-5 the last team they played it got called off 60 min as everytime the other team scroed against them and celebrated one boy came over and headbutted him , team should be taking out of league for that i tell you
Rocky

25th Sep 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

month on now not hurting as much as before but still there and top of my left foot turns red sometimes , sometimes iam woried i done something but iam trying to repair my left foot by starting to train my right foot to boot it etc so i can play with both feet which i do sometimes shall i just keep on packing the ice every day and it will go away?? or is there any strength creams that help it???
Rocky

26th Sep 06 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone help me out maybe cold bucket off water???
Rocky

16th Oct 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still hurting month onwards but not lot keep icing it is it lads???? or go to doctor???
Melville

16th Oct 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak to a physio mate. Same thing happened to me but someone head butted my foot on a night out and it took ages to heal.
Rocky

16th Oct 06 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i go by seeing a physio mate???? where do i go etc
Melville

16th Oct 06 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either private or NHS, depending what you can afford. For NHS you have to go to the docs and persuade them to refer you. Then its once a week, stretching etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Foot Injury 24 database queries in 0.0120671 seconds