corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Anyone seen my Corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone seen my Corsa?
GLSi GUY

User status: Offline
19th Oct 06 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone seen my corsa? i sold it about two years ago now, to a guy in liverpool. he had it booked in to go to a bodyshop to get painted.

The reg is V155 LRW

it had the full Maxi wide arch rally kit (front bumper, front wings, bonnet, boot,and spoiler. as used on rally cars), Cav vented disks and calipers, lowered 60m allround on bilsteins, uprated front antiroll bar, 1.4 16V engine conversion (was gonna put it on twin 36's), kevlar inner arches, rear cage, lightened dash, fully stripped. i was gonna use it for track days, hillclimbs and autotests. but due to lack of money i had to sell it. it only needed painting.

i havent heard from the guy, or seen the car anywhere. is there any way to trace the car/owner?

A.Nam

User status: Offline
27th Oct 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nt seen it but that would have look the dogs when finished

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Anyone seen my Corsa? 24 database queries in 0.0084450 seconds