corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 94' Astra Cesaro, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX... £380 O.N.O

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 94' Astra Cesaro, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX... £380 O.N.O
Dazzi-gsi

User status: Offline
9th Oct 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my 1994 M reg Astra Cesaro in forest green.

Basically i bought this last month and planned to keep it a while as i had big plans for it but due to buying another car am going to have to sell it . 5 former owners! This car comes with a lot of paper work right up till 111k IIRC, service history is up till the same point (old mot's, tax disc's, bills from Vauxhall etc).

Engine size is a 1.4 multipoint (MPI) and has done 154k but most of this is motorway miles. Dont let the high mileage put you off as it still runs and drives great.

I put the car in for its MOT when i bought it and it failed on a number plate bulb, one tyre below legal limit and an exhaust bracket so nothing at all for a car of this mileage imo. Car currently has 12 months MOT and 6 months TAX that i just bought!

Been a ceasro means i comes with PAS, Airbag, E/W, C/D/L, Sunroof, front fogs, Recaro front seats. Black interior and alloy wheels. As most people looking for a first car or such like you will know that most 1.4 Astra's do not come with black interior its always blue or grey!

The interior on this car is amazing condtion for the mileage, no holes/wear on the seats or door cards. The interior is completely standard not been messed about with.

Most of this car is all standard and original and by the looks of it, it has had new springs fitted at some point and an exhaust.

All i have done to the car since buying it bar putting an MOT on it and TAX is fit some clear front indicators.

Due to putting 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX on etc am asking £380 ONO.

As will any car there is some problems:

One tyre needs replaced due to been below the legal limit. (on the original alloys)
Exterior/bodywork is not 100% perfect as expected with a car this age, drivers door has a dent in it that has rusted, the rear arches and aerial area has rusted aswel.
There is a few scratches/marks as expected.

Note that the stealies was only on to pass an MOT, Cesaro alloys will be included in the sale

Will the bodywork sorted this car would be great, car is located in Aberdeen.

£380 ONO.

[Edited on 30-10-2006 by Dazzi-gsi]

[Edited on 30-10-2006 by Dazzi-gsi]
Dazzi-gsi

User status: Offline
30th Oct 06 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 94' Astra Cesaro, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX... £380 O.N.O 25 database queries in 0.0090470 seconds