corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.4 `N` reg 5 door-very cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 1.4 `N` reg 5 door-very cheap!
cavmad

User status: Offline
10th Nov 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra 1.4 (8 valve) 5 door Merit. N reg, test runs out soon (few days) will want little welding and a couple of minor things (will post up as soon as I get failure sheet). Just had an engine service, runs spot on.
Worth more in parts, engine would be good to lob in your Corsa!
£160 no offers, delivery possible U2U me your postcode and I`ll get a quote for you. Will deliver within 20 miles VERY cheaply. Car and delivery to be paid for up front-no excuses and no exceptions. Located near to Chester, Cheshire in very easy reach of M6, M56, M53 and A55. Pictures to follow, most likely at the weekend.
Would consider swap for some nice 4 stud alloys and tyres for my Calibra.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 1.4 `N` reg 5 door-very cheap! 25 database queries in 0.0074699 seconds