corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 02 Silver Type R 36k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 02 Silver Type R 36k
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Considering selling up my Satin 02 plate CTR with all mods included in the price. Please do not ask me to split the mods as i will be keeping the car should i not sell it.
Car Details
2nd Owner
02 Plate
36,200miles
A/C
Full Service History

Mods
Gruppe M Airfilter :twisted:
Spoon catback with TG custom midpipe
Hondata ECU
HID's currently off car.
Light Tinted Windows

*** The car will come with all stock parts consisting of exhaust, airbox and ECU.

As we all know, the Gruppe M and the Hondata ECU completely transform the car with more power low down :twisted:

Should the owner want the stealthbox which is located on the passenger side this can also be included in price

Looking for £9,600 including all mods.

Bad points about the car is that 2 alloys are kerbed and the tyres may need changing. The front bumper has scrapes on both corners caused by the previous owner :evil:

The mods alone can raise £1,000 easily with vultures around every corner

Happy_2008

User status: Offline
14th Nov 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump price now £9,300

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 02 Silver Type R 36k 25 database queries in 0.0084820 seconds