corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia 6230i

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nokia 6230i
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
20th Nov 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HERE I AM SELLING A NOKIA 6230i IT HAS BEEN USED BUT IS IN FULL WORKING ORDER. IT COMES WITH A SILVER FASCIA WHICH DOES HAVE SOME SMALL CHIPS BUT NOTHING MAJOR AND YOU CAN GET THEM OFF EBAY FOR PENNY'S NOW.

COMES WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE BOX EXCEPT THE HEAD PHONES CAUSE MY LITTLE BROTHER PINCHED THEM. COMES WITH THE USUAL: WALL CHARGER, 32 MEGABYTE MEMORY CARD, ALL THE MANUALS AND LEAFLETS, THE PC SOFTWARE FOR THE PHONE ETC IT HAS A BUILT IN 1.3 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA WITH VIDEO FILMING. MANY MORE FEATURES.
would like £60 plus £7 postage

worth a try to see how is goes, it is advertised on ebay aswell item number: 140055285414

R4LY_5LG

21st Nov 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
R4LY_5LG

22nd Nov 06 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia 6230i 25 database queries in 0.3389268 seconds