corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Corsa 1.2 16v SXI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Corsa 1.2 16v SXI
c4r5aj4m1e

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my corsa 1.2 sxi. I bought the car in November 03, the car was pre reg when i got it and only had 16 delivery miles on it. I havent really had any problems with the car and it still runs as good as the day i got it, it has had the necessary oil and filter changes and spark plug changes.

The car has been washed and waxed weekly and is in very good condition inside and out.

As the car stands it is totally standard except from a JC Design rear spoiler, steinmetz front grill and 6x9 infinity speakers.

Black Sapphire in colour

It has a full service history and has covered 53000 genuine miles.

Looking for £3800ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Corsa 1.2 16v SXI 25 database queries in 0.0074821 seconds