corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » F/S '97R BMW 328 Sport - Cosmos Black (LPG)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F/S '97R BMW 328 Sport - Cosmos Black (LPG)
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 06 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right as much as i dont want to have to sell this car i am forced to. I haven't had the car for a year yet and here i am putting it up for sale. The reason for me having to sell this car is because i am splitting up with my wife and we put 50/50 into the car so it has to be sold and the money split, so be appreciated if i get no p/x questions as it wont happen.
The car is a 1997 R reg Cosmos Black 328 sport coupe with almost 83k on the clock. The car has a F/S/H and is due a service anytime soon which no doubt will be done before the car is sold. Also the front discs and pads are to be replaced soon, again this will be done before the sale of the car. The tax is valid until 30/04/07 and the MOT is valid until 22/01/07. The interior is full black leather with leather centre arm rest, also has the digital climate control console. All the usual sport refinements are there so i wont list them.
The wheels are 18" MAK Mirror 5 spokes, they have a polished silver front face and the rest of the wheel is finished in black. The wheels are in mint condition and not a mark on them at all!!! Also been lowered on boge lowering springs which leaves it at a nice ride height. Angel eye conversion has been done and the headlights de-lensed.
The LPG conversion! Now this cost around £2k to have done and makes a great difference with the fuel bills on such a thirsty car. I have an independent LPG supplier literally 500 yards around the corner and he charges 37.9p/litre. This is compared to the mainstream petrol stations like BP & Shell who charge around 45.9p/litre. When i fill up it usually costs around £15 to fill the tank which is a 55 litre tank in the boot. Only around 42-44 Litres will fill the tank due to the expansion and contraction of the gas. £15 worth of LPG will get you around 250 miles on a motorway run and around 180 miles for around the town normal driving, obviously putting your foot down all the time is gonna make it disappear as quickly as petrol would. I have the certificate for the LPG conversion so its all documented, it doesnt need servicing as i asked the place around the corner. A small amount of petrol is needed in the tank, i usually leave £15 worth in the petrol tank as the car starts up on petrol and once the engine is warm enough the car will automatically switch over to LPG. I cant think of anything that i have missed out about the LPG but any questions i will try and answer as best i can.
Hmmmmmm i cant think of much else, and if i missed anything then any questions i will answer, oh one thing is, it is not a nikasil engine as i done the check that was on here and it passed

I am looking for £7k for the car, no part exchanges and not looking to budge on the price....................

pic1

pic2

http://upload4.postimage.org/cars/e36coupe/1792379/bmw_car.html

Contact Scott on 07894 045 811
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
7th Dec 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumpety bump, Car is having brakes & service done next week and i'll be open to sensible offers definately over £6k. I need this sold as it's causing problems now with me n the missus as we share it but are splitting up so you can see the problem arises if we both want it!! I'm not going to be desperate tho and sell it at silly money as i'd rather wait and try n get what i want. Ideally i want it sold as soon as

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » F/S '97R BMW 328 Sport - Cosmos Black (LPG) 25 database queries in 0.0110891 seconds