corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snooper S5R Radar detector.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Snooper S5R Radar detector.
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
14th Dec 06 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont use this anymore. It comes with a nice carry case, suction pads for windscreen fitment and power cord that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Good piece of kit, had it about a year and a half now but have not used it for about 8 months. Will plug it in before sale to ensure it all works correctly. This isnt a top of the range bit of kit, but it does the job well. Am willing to accept offers, will be very well packed and sent recorded delivery. Anyone unsure about dealing with me, feel free to ask about me to various members like Jr, Fad, JM_16, Willay who all know me well and will vouch for me being genuine. Quick sale and payment will make sure item will arrive before christmas.
StuartVRS

14th Dec 06 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump, one offer of 40 quid, from someone on another website, 50 quid and its yours, ill cover postage.

[Edited on 14-12-2006 by StuartA3Turbo]
corsa sam

14th Dec 06 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got any pics thanks sam
davey_jack

16th Dec 06 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one of these, they are better than the top of the range GPS "detectors" IMO
Rob_Lee
Banned

17th Dec 06 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
StuartVRS

18th Dec 06 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys, sorry ill get pics up tomorrow as i cant currently find my digicam. If your seriously interested, u2u me mobile number and ill mms you a couple of pics.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snooper S5R Radar detector. 25 database queries in 0.0108209 seconds