corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » A bit expensive !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A bit expensive !
Wrighty_1988

User status: Offline
27th Dec 06 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, my car hasnt had a cooling fan for quite a while now, and as im putting on a GSi bumper i thought i'd get it sorted, i am pretty sure that it is the Air Con fan that is causing the problem (blowing fuses). So went to the scrappys to find a front fan but there was non just single fanned corsas . Then i had a great idea of going to Vauxhall and asking for a new one ! So i went to Vauxhall explained my woes and that i wanted a 1998 Corsa B Sport with Air Con fron aircon fan. He said it would usually cost you 200 but i could do you one for 100.......................... I said no thanks mate and left. How the hell could that fan cost so much !!.

Any other routes i can take with the fan? Maybe chop up a rear fan to fit ?. Maybe scrap the aircon fan alltogether?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

27th Dec 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one here if you want it?
vaux-tech

27th Dec 06 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its called the rip-off effect. very common at dealers like ours!

New Poll