corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » A little confused about brands

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A little confused about brands
azzmi

User status: Offline
   31st Dec 06 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mates,

I like to buy an used performance cam shaft for my C16XE corsa. On the one
end of the cam "COR1612" code is punched. The seller also claims that this cam
is totally one of the kent cams products. But I have a dull about another punched
mark on the side of the cam as "risse motorsport". Would you please share your opinion with me about, is this cam possibly original or these are all nonsense .

Thanks in advance , I also wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year.

Ah,

I also like to point that, "risse motorsport" word is look to me written at the moment of casting. But "COR1612" (kent's description) punched to the clean end of the cam by hand later.

User status: Offline
31st Dec 06 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In addition if you like to see my "preparation to rally" efforts on my corsa you can download my clips

http://www.elk.itu.edu.tr/~azzmi/clip4.wmv (about super specials)

http://www.elk.itu.edu.tr/~azzmi/Prepclip.wmv (about prep.)

[Edited on 31-12-2006 by azzmi]

[Edited on 31-12-2006 by azzmi]

New Poll