corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Free parts, please take a look

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Free parts, please take a look
davey_jack

User status: Offline
28th Dec 06 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, I often give parts away on here purely because I just cant be arsed to sell them, and seeing as we are an online "community", it only makes sense to help people out.
With all of the parts, postage can be arranged and ofcourse you will have to pay the costs, but Id like it to be a last resort so people who can collect get priority.
Sorry to write an essay, but please if you are interested in any of these parts, only contact me if you actually want them and are going to pick them up from Horley, Surrey (right next to gatwick airport, first three letters of my postcode are RH6) or make some arrangement with me to get them posted.

Contact me either by u2u or 07917161631 (Please just call me, as texts will be ignored after the cheeky bugger that text me about the free tyres I have advertised on here, asking me if I was anywhere near liverpool

I have a pair of corsa sport front seats, drivers side has a rip but passengers is pretty much perfect!

Also have x16xe/x14xe upper and lower inlet manifolds included if you want it is a fuel tank vent valve (think thats what it is, sits on the side of the upper inlet just above the throttle body) Also the rubber hose to connect the upper inlet to the throttle body, and the fuel rail with fuel pressure regulator, no injectors sorry!

16V header tank (pictured above)

Corsa sunroof glass from '95 SRi with standard mirror tint, doesnt look mirror tinted in the pic because it has light shining through it(visible on the right in the pic with the seats, above)

An oil pressure switch (hard to make out, but just took a picture of all the parts together)

[Edited on 02-01-2007 by davey_jack]
Anthony

28th Dec 06 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smoked side repeaters with bulb holders.. i'll kindly take these of your hands for postage.. how much for postage mate? i'll u2u you now
davey_jack

28th Dec 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
EarlofBarnet

28th Dec 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have U2U RE passenger side seat
betrayed

28th Dec 06 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much would you post the seats to newcastle m8
davey_jack

29th Dec 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm postage would be a bit of an arse, but I'll find out if you are definitely interested? I dont want to go to all the effort of getting a price for you to start asking me about the size of the rip in the drivers seat etc!
davey_jack

29th Dec 06 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way, in response to someone called Mike, who text me, PLEASE DONT TEXT ME, either call me or send me a u2u! I cant be arsed to waste my credit texting people back on the chance I might be able to give them something for free!
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 06 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello mate, still got the side repeaters?
davey_jack

29th Dec 06 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, jonesy_sri has claimed these im awaiting a payment for postage on them, if it falls through, you will be first to know about it.
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 06 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, if you could lket me know
davey_jack

1st Jan 07 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

side repeaters gone!
davey_jack

2nd Jan 07 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
davey_jack

3rd Jan 07 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Free parts, please take a look 25 database queries in 0.0099859 seconds