corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Whats going on with the league leaders!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats going on with the league leaders!!!
Marc

User status: Offline
8th Jan 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First of all Cardiff start slipping up and now they're out of the play offs down in 8th!! Then theres Forest, a couple of slip ups has seen them drop to third and Oxford have made a couple of slip ups in the Conference and are now second.

Must be the pressure!
Nath

8th Jan 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even when everyone was bumming Cardiff I said all along they'd faulter. No team in the CCC is a patch on last season's Reading team.
Russ

8th Jan 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+ dave jones is a shit manager
Nath

8th Jan 07 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes and that minor detail....
Marc

8th Jan 07 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose Cardiff were running away with it a little too easy, I didn't think they would drop the amount of spaces they have though!!
Russ

8th Jan 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave jones had a team, then as soon as bans and injuries start rolling in, he panics and starts putting centre backs at left and right back, and not using his wingers, only reason wolves went up was this, everytime we changed squad we struggled

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Whats going on with the league leaders!!! 24 database queries in 0.0080218 seconds