corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk3 astras with LETs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 astras with LETs
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
11th Jan 07 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark330d
quote:
Originally posted by deanmcreynolds26
Do it Robin,

i want to do my phase 2 gsi to LET power eventually as i miss my old one..

used to beat alsorts of cars evo 6 TME, evo 8, scoobs, type R's, astra mk4 turbo etc etc!

i had full adjustable konis and the handling wasnt that bad after being set up properly! got some bilsteins on my new astra but wana get front and rear braces also...

please dont touch a phase 1 mk3 astra as most are pretty rotten, get a decent phase 2 GSI and build it yourself

I saw you yesterday at the traffic lights beside singer station. Car is looking good.

alright, what car where u in mate?
Marc

11th Jan 07 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always liked the look of the mk 3 GSi

Quite like that colour you posted up Robin!!
Mark330d

11th Jan 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark330d
quote:
Do it Robin,

i want to do my phase 2 gsi to LET power eventually as i miss my old one..

used to beat alsorts of cars evo 6 TME, evo 8, scoobs, type R's, astra mk4 turbo etc etc!

i had full adjustable konis and the handling wasnt that bad after being set up properly! got some bilsteins on my new astra but wana get front and rear braces also...

please dont touch a phase 1 mk3 astra as most are pretty rotten, get a decent phase 2 GSI and build it yourself

I saw you yesterday at the traffic lights beside singer station. Car is looking good.

alright, what car where u in mate?

i dont drive as yet, i was walking up to college. Im gez's brother btw
loo_goblin

11th Jan 07 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some one i knew on a nother website had a brocade yellow Mk3 LEt not sure on the age tho, looked great and by all accounts they are pretty quick even if they are heavier than a corsa and nova
Cupra Steve
Banned

11th Jan 07 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they must be a lot more stable than a let corsa/nova though?
Robin
Premium Member

11th Jan 07 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loo_goblin
some one i knew on a nother website had a brocade yellow Mk3 LEt not sure on the age tho, looked great and by all accounts they are pretty quick even if they are heavier than a corsa and nova

Reiger arched?
Mike GSi

11th Jan 07 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a yellow let mk3 in next months total vauxhall, think they only done the yellow on the later mk3's, sport etc
Cupra Steve
Banned

11th Jan 07 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by loo_goblin

Reiger arched?

They look much better with the reiger arches imo, never been keen on the flat rears!! There was a brocade yellow reiger arched 1.6 sport for sale about a year ago. Was lovely. And yes Ojc, i was interested in it.
davey_jack

11th Jan 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate john has a 340bhp LET mk2 astra which he apparently drove to 172mph and backed off cos he was too scared to go any faster! I believe him because I have been in it and it was ridiculously fast! Featured in total vauxhall (issue with a flip painted vectra on the front). My point being, he bought a mk3 astra gsi ecotec as a sensible car, he soon got fed up with that and put a LET in it! lol! Apparently a great combination (mk3 + LET)
eel

11th Jan 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-VAUXHALL-ASTRA-HIGHLY-MODIFIED-UNFINISHED-PROJECT_W0QQitemZ320070346447QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9858QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320070346447
jr

11th Jan 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davey_jack
My mate john has a 340bhp LET mk2 astra which he apparently drove to 172mph and backed off cos he was too scared to go any faster! I believe him because I have been in it and it was ridiculously fast! Featured in total vauxhall (issue with a flip painted vectra on the front). My point being, he bought a mk3 astra gsi ecotec as a sensible car, he soon got fed up with that and put a LET in it! lol! Apparently a great combination (mk3 + LET)

how did he know he was doing 172mph when the clocks stopped at 140
Ojc

11th Jan 07 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He added the speed up on his fingers.
phillygsi16v

11th Jan 07 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob had a road angle or somthing with gprs that showed your speed on it thats how people i no do it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk3 astras with LETs 23 database queries in 0.0083978 seconds