corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa TD on the cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa TD on the cheap!
cavmad

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 07 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming soon Corsa 1.5TD. Metallic blue, MOT has expired but it`s done very little since the last one and can`t see it wanting much if anything.
It`s been lowered and previous owner had spent quite a bit on it too. Nice little car, has some stone chipping to the bonnet but you`ll amost certainly find the same coloured one in a scrappy for £20 or less.
Engine has `issues` (I think it`s knackered to be fair) BUT.... I have a Nova with an absolute pearler of an engine (1.5TD, same engine) which can be sold with it if wanted. If you want you can remove the engine yourself and I`ll bin the rest of the car.
Nova can be heard and tried out, it`s seriously quick and has no known mechanical problems at all, though bodywork is horrible.
Nova has also had a new alternator and new radiator within last 14,000 miles and have receipts somewhere for both.
Corsa £200, Nova £100 MIGHT listen to offers for the two to go together. Pictures will be tricky to get for a while as both are about ten miles away in a unit and I`m absolutely stacked out with work at the moment.
Corsa is an L reg I think, will find out more if anyone interested.
Both located near Chester, Cheshire.
Delivery can be arranged, send me your postcode & ask for a quote but please note cars will not be delivered until full payment for them and delivery has been made. Obviously you can see both before you commit yourself.

[Edited on 22-01-2007 by cavmad]
sparky_2k

22nd Jan 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im interested in the corsa mate. is it a 3 or 5dr and is the shell in gud condition. how much for delivery to YO178HF?
cheers bud
cavmad

22nd Jan 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied to U2U matey.

Car is a five door GLS model incidentally and is a 1994 on an `L` plate.

*Edit. Shell was in good nick when I last saw it (it`s been at the unit a while and I`ve not been able to get down there) and I have no reason to believe anything has happened to it. For anyone who`s interested that might live miles away I`ll check before you come to save a wasted journey.

Black Mamba

22nd Jan 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

intersted in the nova? is it roadworthy? would it get through an mot? and would the horrific bodywork stop day to day driving?
cavmad

22nd Jan 07 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It`d go through an MOT but would cost a fortune as bodywork is very rough plus needs an exhaust and a couple of other bits. It`s stupidly quick though: torque steers in 2nd gear and it towed a Transit 3.5T recovery truck about 1/4 mile like it wasn`t there. You`ll honestly struggle to find a petrol Nova that would keep up with it. Also the engine doesn`t use, lose or mix ANY oil or water.
Must just say that Nova won`t be for sale until the Corsa has been sold though as if Corsa doesn`t sell I`ll have the engines swapped and use it for a while before selling it on for a very nice profit.

cavmad

23rd Jan 07 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump baby, bump!
Phil W

24th Jan 07 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa TD on the cheap! 25 database queries in 0.0108399 seconds