corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scousers cleared to sign Mascherano

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scousers cleared to sign Mascherano
Robbo

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neither would pre-eggert m WHU!
jr

31st Jan 07 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
^^ Amen

I'm not convinced but then his non-WHU career was immense!

BTW how gay were the WHU fans last night singing we want our money back until they scored

Robbo, we were playing shit, with no passion for 90% of the game, didnt think it was gay personally
jr

31st Jan 07 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
BTW how gay were the WHU fans last night singing we want our money back until they scored

and then the pundits saying after the game that the support was great

it was, spoke to a few people that were at it, said the atmos, like every game at UP was brilliant, untill we looked like we couldnt be botherd
Robbo

31st Jan 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just stupid tho, one minute they are screaming at them, the next they are cheering... just quite amusing but that said, id have been pissed off if i were a WHU fan (god forbid!)
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Robbo, we were playing shit, with no passion for 90% of the game, didnt think it was gay personally

it doesnt help your team though if the crowd in on their back, if you get behind them it gives them a lift.

Just look at when liverpool were 3-0 down against Milan. We were all singing YNWA at half time and Gerrard said afterwards they could all hear it in the changing rooms and it lifted them.
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
it was, spoke to a few people that were at it, said the atmos, like every game at UP was brilliant, untill we looked like we couldnt be botherd

yeah might be a good atmosphere, but IMO the support is not 'good' if your getting on your backs team by singing you want your money back.
jr

31st Jan 07 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true, but looks how many times we have supported the team, even in the worst situation, for example like when liverpool lifted the cup, all you could here was "im forever blowing bubbles" not many clubs would be doing that having dramatically lost a final

We will back the team 1000%, if its clear they are actully giving 110% ?
jr

31st Jan 07 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read above cosmo
Robbo

31st Jan 07 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by jr

it doesnt help your team though if the crowd in on their back, if you get behind them it gives them a lift.

Just look at when liverpool were 3-0 down against Milan. We were all singing YNWA at half time and Gerrard said afterwards they could all hear it in the changing rooms and it lifted them.
Same even when you lost 6-3 to us all you could hear was YNWA but then, I dont think there are any fans in the world like liverpool fans!!
jr

31st Jan 07 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i disagree totally
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jr - Im not saying your fans arent great and create a good atmosphere, as they really do. Seen them in Cardiff twice and been great both times.

Its just for the pundits to say the support was great last night when you were on your teams back is shocking. They were playing the form side in the Premiership ho were full of confidence, your fans should of got behind them and tried to pick them up instead of just having a go.
Tom

31st Jan 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We wouldn't spend £26m on a player who we're getting on loan for 18 months. I know he's meant to be special but I don't think liverpool want to draw that negative attetion to themselves given the fact we have some of the best cm's in the world now anyway

Can't wait to see if he'll look like he does for the argies for us
Sam.S

31st Jan 07 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a few rumours flying around Mascherano is waiting for Manchester Utd to come in for him later today
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam.S
Theres a few rumours flying around Mascherano is waiting for Manchester Utd to come in for him later today

Utd never got in touch with FIFA, so seriously doubt they were interested. If they were then they would of been in talks with him already and just waiting on FIFA like we were.
Sam.S

31st Jan 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I dont think it will happen at all but... Is it now possible for Mascherano to move anywhere in England regardless of Liverpools talks with fifa as Mascherano is now cleared to move from west ham?
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam.S
Ok, I dont think it will happen at all but... Is it now possible for Mascherano to move anywhere in England regardless of Liverpools talks with fifa as Mascherano is now cleared to move from west ham?

Im not sure, I was just thinking that. I know we approached them directly, not MSI who own his contract. I also know the FIFA statement mentioned Liverpool specifically and not just 'any' club.

But not certain either way!
Sam.S

31st Jan 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here... Logically he has just been cleared to play for another club, it was just Liverpool that got the ball rolling. I'm thinking more towards he can move to any club that comes in for him.
Cosmo

31st Jan 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possibly, Id be pissed if he did considering it was our lawyers who did all the running and us who paid to sort it all.

Still, Im almost 100% certain he is coming to us, were just waiting for the Prem to finalise all the paperwork.
Tom

31st Jan 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would strongly suggest him being released from west ham is down to how he figures in liverpools plans given the fact he hasn't played for west ham very much and the fact liverpool would specifically have to demonstrate when and how they would use him (these processes would not require lawyers or take so long if the detail didn't contain this much detail imo).

We are getting him, end of
Sam.S

31st Jan 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just thinking, if he moves anywhere other than anfield there will be some angry scousers

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scousers cleared to sign Mascherano 24 database queries in 0.0123360 seconds