corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 'v' Watford/Portsmouth *Pics of both games*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester United 'v' Watford/Portsmouth *Pics of both games*
Marc

User status: Offline
25th Jan 07 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kuszack

Neville Rio Vidic Heinze

Ronaldo Fletcher Carrick Park

Larsson Ole

Subs: VDS, Giggs, Carrick, Saha, Evra.
Lukemax

25th Jan 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope Larsson Evra Vidic and Park all play as there the only 4 players in your squad i havent seen play before!
Take it Rooney is being rested?

[Edited on 25-01-2007 by Lukemax]
Marc

25th Jan 07 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supposedly.
Marc

28th Jan 07 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man United played pretty crap today and made some shocking passes, especially from Giggs. I was quite impressed with Park he had good control of the ball. I can't believe Larsson goal was offside, it didn't look it. we never looked like scoring really until Rooney came on and he immediatley changed the game. Portsmouth put up a good fight too and really closed us down. End result is what we needed seeing us through the fifth round

Couple of pics to come.

Roll on Wednesday
Marc

28th Jan 07 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Attendance: 71137
Lukemax

28th Jan 07 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Man United played pretty crap today and made some shocking passes, especially from Giggs. I was quite impressed with Park he had good control of the ball. I can't believe Larsson goal was offside, it didn't look it. we never looked like scoring really until Rooney came on and he immediatley changed the game. Portsmouth put up a good fight too and really closed us down. End result is what we needed seeing us through the fifth round

Couple of pics to come.

Roll on Wednesday

Amazing how two different sets of fans see the game, Pompey didnt play well at all yesterday and from the first minute United had the game sown up with Pompey playing just one up front , even when we cleared the shot off the line (that looked over from our end) the game looked out of our reach and we created nothing really apart from our goal! The game was always going to change when you took one of your two strikers off as Larseen and OGS wasnt working together and from the mintute Rooney came on we knew it was game over as he is such a quality player and it showed with his second goal over all i must say quality day out and a good game of football espically the second half with one of the best players in the world changing the game! Glad the Pompey fans didnt give up singing! Wait for the game at Fratton Park im sure it will be a different story!

Blue Army!!!!
Marc

1st Feb 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A big score was to be expected really! Richardson played quite well last night, after the comments about him being rubbish! Made a few attempts on goal in the first half and made some neat passes. We all thought the second goal was his and was a brilliant shot, it was deflected though so he wasn't given the credit! Larsson was world class when he came on, easy goal for him too. Just a shame we can't keep him! Looked like another easy goal for Rooney too. To be honest it was looking like it could have been 6-0 at one point, Ronaldo hit the post and so many shots went just wide.

I didn't realise Tier 1 Upper seats were padded either Eat your heart out Emirates!!

Attendance 76034
Russ

1st Feb 07 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man utd played them off the park, the last 3 or 4 mins of stoppage time watford didnt touch the ball, just clever 1-2' around the pitch. rooneys goal was incredible, couldnt have been any closer to the bar as it came down, richardson started iffy imo, the he had a decent free kick on 40ish minutes that must have cheered him up, cos after that he was incredible to his usual standard
Marc

1st Feb 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watford fans:

Jamie Walby

1st Feb 07 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

cords(sp)
Marc

1st Feb 07 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 'v' Watford/Portsmouth *Pics of both games* 24 database queries in 0.0109131 seconds