corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking tickets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking tickets
Thoday

User status: Offline
   4th Feb 07 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back in October I was parked behind a mate at his uni in Manchester from Fri to Sunday. No double yellow lines and no obvious parking permits etc

When we went to the cars on the Sunday he has a yellow parking fine but i did not. Obviously someone could of stolen it, it blew off in the wind. etc
I thought maybe i was ok and he was parked illegally.

Just received a Parking Ticket from 7th October stating I owe £60. There is not much that says i have failed to pay the £30 but it does say parking fines have to be paid within 14 days of the price increases.

Assume I have to pay and not wanting to get out of it as i do beleive i was illegally parked for more then the allowable time but...

i never saw a yellow ticket on my car so i never actually knew about the £30 fine. Can i do anything to argue against it?

Is their a time limit on these things from incident to paperwork received?

It has been almost 4 months and i had not heard a thing and now they want £60 by March or it goes up to £90.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking tickets 23 database queries in 0.0069661 seconds