corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote central locking on a B with OE parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote central locking on a B with OE parts
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
5th Feb 07 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to do this. The central locking on mine is blowing fuses. Its got an aftermarket remote unit which I'm going to rip out and bin, just wondered if there were any C / Astra G etc. bits I can use to get it working right.

Might even try a C ignition barrel and boot lock so its all off one key
Steve X16XE

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about that chip? Let us know if is works. I'm fed up using my key in the door.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
5th Feb 07 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine doesn't have immobiliser so I can change the ignition key.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omega B bits are probably better, as they're from the same era and will be simpler, but you'll have a fob, not a fancy key

New Poll