corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia N90 for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia N90 for sale
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£150 ono. I may still have the box, but I'll have to hunt for it. It will come with a 1GB RS-MMC card with TomTom satnav software on it (you just need to buy a GPS receiver for abour £40 on ebay and you have sat nav on your phone ) and a charger. I will also chuck in a USB memory card reader if you want it. The only reason for sale is Ive now upgraded to the N93, the N90 works fine apart from the flash for some reason, but thats the only problem ive had with it. The phone is just over 12 months old and has the usual wear and tear marks, but is in overall good condition. It's served me very well over the last 12 months, Ive taken about 2,000 photos on it and the quality is very good Hopefully it can find another good home!

EDIT - the phone is also unlocked, I had it with O2 but when I took it out to Spain it worked fine with Happy Movíl (which are part of Orange) and my friends Spanish Vodafone sim too, so im guessing it will work with all of them This phone cost me almost £400 a year ago, grab a bargain!

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by drunkenfool]
drunkenfool

6th Feb 07 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gsimark

6th Feb 07 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like but i need to save is there anything you have as px
drunkenfool

6th Feb 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really looking for a part ex, trying to have a bit of a clearout at the moment! Unless you got a limited slip diff for the F20 gearbox knocking about?
drunkenfool

8th Feb 07 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
drunkenfool

9th Feb 07 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
drunkenfool

13th Feb 07 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Kurt

19th Feb 07 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a n91 if you wanna swap, i know you dont really wanna but always wanted the 90 but they didnt do it when i got mine

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia N90 for sale 25 database queries in 0.0091491 seconds