corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MINT show car Nova Shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MINT show car Nova Shell
breeny

User status: Offline
28th Feb 07 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its an unfinished project basically.

The shell is a Mk2 1.2 with full strengthening for XE/Let conversion.

The whole interior/exterior has been painted in BMW Ruby Red II which is an independent optional extra on the E46 M3. It was very expensive as you can imagine..

From what I can remember here is a list of what has been done.

Front GSI Bumper, middle swage line has been flushed
Standard bonnet with flushed badge
Flushed side repeaters in wings
Audi Door Handles
Fuel filler has been relocated to drivers side inner door shut.
Flushed window surrounds
Gsi Sideskirts
Early Mk1 tailgate with no spoiler and flushed lock hole.
Rear Gsi bumper, again the bottom line has been flushed.
All arches have had the lips removed and re spot welded and all arches have been slightly pulled out to accomodate wider wheels.

The shell also has 16v brakes all round (Tarox grooved disks and Green Stuff pads) Including rear disk conversion. I will also throw in the Englemann mirrors that have been colour coded

The shell currently has a powerflow Exhaust with Boxer upswept pipe fitted and a Momo corse wheel however these can be removed should you wish.

If you know me and this car you will know how many £0000's of pounds have been spent on it.

For the shell alone I am asking £1000 (It owes me 3 times as much as this..) or £1100 with the Exhaust and Steering wheel. I am open to negotiations but NO STUPID OFFERS.

The shell currently is pretty dusty from sitting in a workshop, but this will all come off with a rinse of water (Not a pressure washer!!!)

For pictures please go to http://www.max1t.com/breeny/forsale/NovaForSale

Will accept a working car as a straight swap plus small amount of cash either way - no chavved up ones though!
Corsa_Carl

User status: Offline
28th Feb 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn that is fcukin mint ! perfect project to finish off

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MINT show car Nova Shell 25 database queries in 0.0102670 seconds