corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » piper exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author piper exhaust
TOSSY G

User status: Offline
28th Feb 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably been asked before but anyone with a piper stainless system and decat what they like for noise etc? had a magnex back box but want sumthin a bit louder but not daft!
Jon_C
Premium Member

28th Feb 07 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a piper 5x3 oval backbox on my 1400 sport. was not really very loud at all. Due to being poor i just cut out my middle box and welded in a straight bit of pipe.(bit of a bodge i know) It is really loud now. nice noise though.
Cupra Steve
Banned

28th Feb 07 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
I have a piper 5x3 oval backbox on my 1400 sport. was not really very loud at all. Due to being poor i just cut out my middle box and welded in a straight bit of pipe.(bit of a bodge i know) It is really loud now. nice noise though.

bodge but makes sense, my brother brought so many different ehaust on his BMW and not one made a nice noise, so he got a twin exit back box and made the exhaust himself from the manifold back. Sounded gorgeous afterwards.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » piper exhaust 23 database queries in 0.0831048 seconds